Add E-mail Forwarder
An E-mail forwarder helps to forward a copy of an incoming email to another E-mail Address / Addresses.
Suppose the E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, then you need to take the following steps.
1. Go to www.mphatic.net/webmail. (A person who wants to configure email@example.com will enter www.abconline.com/webmail). You will get the following screen.
2. Enter the E-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) as the User name.
3. Enter the E-mail address Password.
4. Click OK. This will open the Email Main page as shown below:
5. Now click on Forwarding Options.
6. Click on the button Add Forwarder.
7. Enter an E-mail address where you want a copy of your incomming emails to automatically get forwarded (email@example.com).
8. Click Add Forwarder.
9. E-mail Forwarder Added!
10. Now Click on HOME or Go Back Link to go to the Email Main page.